charles bridge towers0118

These are the two towers at the Mala Strana end of the bridge on the west bank of the Vltava. The bridge was started in 1357 by King Charles lV and though originally called the Stone bridge its now called after him.
Ref:
Date:
Location:
Prague, Czech Repuplic.
Photographer:
Colin Nicol

charles bridge towers0118

These are the two towers at the Mala Strana end of the bridge on the west bank of the Vltava. The bridge was started in 1357 by King Charles lV and though originally called the Stone bridge its now called after him.
Ref:
Date:
Location:
Prague, Czech Repuplic.
Photographer:
Colin Nicol